9.5.16

30 day shred...RESULTS

* These photos and post was written on day 30 but I haven't had time to edit and upload*
So here we are I have made it to day thirty!!! I will be honest and admit, I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I didn't commit to the workouts everyday and I allowed myself the odd takeaway and  naughty treats, but as I said in my previous post, I wanted to make a "lifestyle change" as well as loose weight. That being said I am extremely proud of myself for sticking with it and thrilled  with my day 30 results. So as promised here are the before and after photos...

        Day ONE                                                               Day THIRTY

Seeing the before and after shows how far I've come and the changes my body has gone through. I am going to set myself another 30 days challenge in May. I will still continue  to do the 30 day shred workouts and watch my portion sizes, but I want to introduce some new workouts and some healthier eating options.

So throughout may I am setting myself some goals to achieve. May is going to be an extremely busy month for us as a family as we are moving house , however I won't let that stop me. So here are some things I am going to do  to keep me on this path of a healthier and happier me.

1. Drink at least 2 litres a day. I want to invest in a hydratem8 bottle. I've heard really good things about them and I think it will remind me and keep me motivated to  drink water.

2. Take green tea capsules. I can't stand the tea so the capsules are the best for me.

3. Exercise at least 4 times a week. I feel his will be far more manageable and realistic for me than every day. 

4. Limit "sweet treats" to no more than 3 times a week. I find if I know I can have it in not always bothered. If I tell myself I'm
Not to have it I crave it more.

And finally...

5. Eat  regular meals! I'm terrible for this. I do eat but  at funny times and not always with the children for breakfast or lunch. I think this will stop me  feeling hungry and snacking less.

So there it is, 5 little challenges I've set myself  throughout the month of May. As I have done his month I will do a half way update to reveal how I'm getting on. I'd love for you to join me or hear about your own challenge you have set yourself.

As always thank you for reading.

Natasha x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig