28.8.17

Stepping into Motherhood with Vionic Footwear




As a busy mum of two young children I am constantly on my feet, if I'm not chasing them around playgrounds or soft play, cleaning up after them or dashing from one after school activity to the next, I'm doing the food shop and pushing either a trolley or stroller.Throw in an ever growing baby bump and it leaves me feeling exhausted, with my poor feet feeling the brunt of it. So when I was asked if I would like to review a pair of Vionic shoes from their A/W range I jumped at the chance.



According to Vionic’s research, over 80% of women will experience uncomfortable swelling and foot pain during pregnancy. That's a lot of feet suffering!

The additional pressure of the natural weight gain and fluid retention can cause pregnant women to experience lasting foot health problems, including the common condition of flat feet (plantar fasciitis).



Vionic’s patented FMT technology with built in arch support are ideal for providing the much need foot support and comfort pregnant women need. The podiatrist approved Vionic footbeds feature arch and heel support, helping women to feel their best and support them during pregnancy.

Not only are they super stylish, and will go with just about anything, they are also practical, comfortable and actually good for the health of your feet! Usually comfort has to be compromised for style but not with these shoes. I've had nothing but compliments when wearing them and people asking me where they too can get a pair.


If you are a busy mum and especially a pregnant one, you need a pair of these beauty's in your wardrobe this autumn/ Winter. Click here to shop the full collection.

These will be my go to pair of shoes this coming season and I have no doubt will keep my poor little feet nice and comfortable during the reminder of my pregnancy and beyond.

Natasha x


** I was gifted these shoes in exchange for a review. All views and opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig